- We have a database of tenants looking for properties to rent. No need to advertise just contact us directly and we will see if we have a match for your property.
- The key for you as a landlord is to get the tenant that will pay the rent you need and outfit your building to increase it’s value. We have the experience to find you that tenant and handle all of the negotiation for you
- We have contractors that can fix or fit-up your building and get it ready for rental. We get preferred rates since we give them repeated business.
- We can analyse your property and come up with the right strategy for you to maximize the profit of your real-estate.
- Not sure how to be come a landlord and make money in the real estate business. Let us show you and you can make your own decision.
- Prepare and place ads for leasing of property
- Arrange to show the property to prospective tenant
- Perform Credit bureau and employment verification
- Review prospective tenant’s apllication with landlord
- Collect first and last month’s rent upon signing
- Inspect unit at time of leasing and note deficiencies
- Collect rent and deposit them into our account on the 1st of the month.
- Transfer payment directly into your account on the by the 10th of the month.
- Inspect the property annually and make necessary recommendations.
- Assist and prepare Landlords for tribunal
Services and Fees: Residential:
- TBA of gross monthly rent
- Finding a new tenant 50% of 1 month’s rent ( 1 year term Minimum)
- TBA of gross monthly rent
- Finding a new tenant 1 month’s rent ( 1 year term minimum)
Costs not included in the Property Management fee include the following:
- Assist and Prepare Landlords for Tribunal
- Costs of filling and Tribunal Hearings
- Cleaning and Maintenance
- Bill Payments on units
- advertising,(Kijiji ect..)
- utility bills
- Condo Fee’s (Owner Responsibility)
The package is designed to assist condominium Boards with their Property Management. Board Members are provided monthly reports to keep them updated about their property.
Our complete management package includes, but is not limited to, the following, and would be customized to your exact requirements:
- Site inspection includes a walkthrough of the development in order to inspect repairs, plan preventative maintenance, and to supervise the performance of tasks by contracted service providers.
- Arrange Quotations/Sealed Tenders for Major Work ie: Roofing, Painting, etc.
- Monitor Contractors in their On-Site Performance ie: Landscaping, Snow Removal, etc.
- Inspect and Follow Up all Repairs prior to payment.
- Work is inspected to ensure complete satisfaction.
- 24 Hour emergency site management services.
- We guarantee immediate response to unit Owners calls.
- Enforce Corporation By-Laws and Rules & Regulations.
- Preparation of Status Certificates and Registering Liens
- Prepare Routine Quotations and Contracts ie: Snow Removal, Landscaping
- Assist in the Preparation and Distribution of General Publications, Minutes and Correspondence
- Arrange for Insurance and Appraisals as Required
- Attendance at Board of Directors and Annual General Meetings
- Arrange for and attend Annual and Special Meeting of Unit Owners
- Collect and deposit condominium fees
- Collect any fines levied by the Corporation.
- Prepare cheques for payment of contracted services.
- Arrange for and advise on investments of Corporation funds.
- Prepare full monthly financial statements which will include a full detailed breakdown of expense and financial transactions in a detailed computerized filing to assist in the administration of accounting and reporting requirements.
- Prepare a proposed Annual Operating Budget
- Arrange for Annual Audit (if required)
Initial fire safety plan…………………………………………………………….$100.00
(Revisions to the plan are done annually free of charge)
Annual fire inspection……………………………………………………………
(Cost will vary depending on size and location of building and must be performed by a certified inspection company)
*Doors are defined by the number of apartments in a building.
Costs not included in the property management fee include the following:
- legal action with collections
- work completed by contractors (general maintenance and repairs)
- utility bills
- property taxes
- Printing & Postage
- Preparation of Status Certificate – The management company retains revenue generated from the preparation of the Status Certificate.
- Preparation of Unaudited Annual Financial Reports
- Additional costs may occur. The way the costs will be handled will be clearly drawn out in the management agreement.